I’ve never been good at telling people about myself, so please try and stick with me while I find the words. My name is Tiana; daughter, sister, friend, dedicated student, horrible speller and an organization junkie.

I stay up later than I should, trying to finish things last minute and making sure I don’t accidentally forget to do anything. This is why I have sticky notes and lists.. everywhere. I counter those late nights with earlier mornings, resulting in my constant desire for a coffee or nap. I enjoy big sweaters and warm drinks under the Christmas lights all year round. There is no need for a certain season for me to pursue the coloured lights.

I am a good secret keeper, which is a good thing considering people tend to tell me things that they normally don’t tell others, even if they don’t know me well. Not to worry anyone, but I do tell someone the secrets I have been told by others, my dog, Todd. He is a fantastic secret keeper, and he is more than happy to listen to me, and the secrets others tell me, when I am ready to burst.

I love getting lost in worlds that are not my own whether that is in books, movies, a TV show, or a poem, you can always find me immersed in a different reality than my own. This means, when I am wondering in a different world, it becomes very difficult to get my undivided attention. Of course this frustrates my parents and family members to no end, but they have no choice but to deal with me and love me, so it’s okay.

My friends all know that a fast way to my heart is through bad jokes, puns, bad pickup lines, and food. Of course there is many ways to my heart, like giving me rides home from school, however, sharing food is my favourite way my friends show me love.

That is all the interesting things that I can think of to tell you about for now. Thanks for reading about me and sticking to the end of my little rant, and I hope you come back to read the rest of my writing soon.

Tiana